I had to write a Fiverr review because this website is awesome! Here’s just a quick overview of the website, and what it’s all about. Basically, if you need help, or want to hire someone to do something for you, you can simply pay them 5 bucks, and you’ll get it done. This is especially great for business.
I hate it when blog problems come up
Here’s what happened to me with my blog, RyanArakaki.net, which you might be on right now. I had a plugin called Popup Domination, and I upgraded to the latest version of WordPress. I normally backup my blog before I do any updates. But that time, I did not. Big mistake guys! ALWAYS backup your blog before you do any kind of update. You never know what can happen. After I updated WordPress, I then could not login to my dashboard, which is why I have not been updating my blog for a while now. I’m not a techie kind of guy. I can do all the basic, and a little advanced stuff. But, I couldn’t, and did not want to mess with this one.
Fiverr Review and tips
Luckily, I heard of Fiverr.com from one of the trainings I was on one day. So I went to the site, and typed in “blog fix” in the search box. Up popped a bunch of people who were professionals in WordPress, and you can hire them to fix your blog for just 5 bucks!
Here are some tips I have learned from using the site. You do have to be careful on who you hire for services.
- Make sure you read their descriptions of their services, and what they offer to do carefully. Make sure it applies to what you are looking for.
- Look and read any positive or negative reviews they got (you’ll see a gig rating showing the percentage of positive versus negative reviews.
- If you have any questions, or want to make sure the seller can accomplish what you need done first, contact the seller, and ask a question. You simply have to register for a free account, and then you can send messages back and forth.
- Each seller will have an estimated delivery time of their gigs. Make sure it is not too long of a wait for you.
- You will also see how many orders are in queue for the seller (or how many orders are active). Probably, the more orders in queue, the better the seller. But that’s not always the case as well.
I think you should always contact the seller first before you purchase what they are offering. I found a seller who I thought might be good for fixing my blog problem, based on the description and the number of positive reviews. The seller also had around 5 orders in queue. I tried to contact the seller, but got no reply. I gave him 3 days. No reply still, so I contacted another seller. I got such a fast response back, and he said he could do what I needed. In the end, I got my blog fixed, was able to login to my dashboard, and was happy with his service. I paid him 5 bucks, and gave him a nice positive review. Fast customer service always wins, right?
There are all sorts of things you get get done on Fiverr. Just browse through, and you will find it. Whether it’s for personal, or business, you can find some cool stuff.
Looking for some cool marketing or advertising ideas? I found some really cool and interesting stuff related to marketing or advertising. Go see for yourself. Click here now.
I hope you got a great resource for yourself from this Fiverr review.
To your success,